We are unavailable for any truly loving and fulfiling relationship as long as we are trapped in a committed relationship with the most controlling part of our own mind — our fear. Our fear of what will happen and our fear of what will not.
Nearly everything we’re afraid will happen is going to happen anyway so what’s to fear? There is no secure or unchanging ground, and we make ourelves safe only when we see and accept the way life is. Utterly spontaneous and impermanent. When it is time to laugh, we laugh. When it is time to weep, we weep. We are cheated of nothing in life except that from which we withhold ourselves by ego’s narrow bounds. These bounds were made to break; indeed they must, if we ever hope to be whole again.
Karen Maezen Miller
Akeelah: [quoting Marianne Williamson]
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
1. Aspire to be Barbie – the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits – buy them in every color.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt…. A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? – Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down – just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don ‘t get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2009 – turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit!
13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest..
14. If it has Tires or Testicles it’s gonna give you trouble.
15. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
‘Good friends are like stars……….You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there’ ‘Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today’. Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from life , that might need a reason to smile!
–reposted from one of those email chain letters
“spiritual affinity”. It’s the hidden element of chemistry. It’s when two beings meet and connect on a deeper level. It can only be felt in the heart and soul. It’s about friendship, respect, humor and the feelings of warmth and contentment that come when you are in his/her presence.
Life Is Worth Living
Who is in control of your personal data?
Gluten-free & Paleo-friendly recipes, inspired by traditional & international cuisines. New recipes every Tuesday.
Bringing dignity and integrity back to dating & relationships.
Man & Wife since 06.08.13
WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site.