Listing at its finest tonight.
- serenade me with music
- Oh baby, I’d rather be hard to love // Than easy to leave, you should believe me // I’ll make you need me (Listen) – Calvin Harris ft. Jessie Reyez
- my little yellow book will be filled with bucket listing things
- being exposed to humans who love to live and live hard. i promise now to try everything at least once. trying to fend off the fears, it’s harder than i imagined.
- i didn’t think it was possible to be this inspired artistically.
- being single means no limits, no judgements. enjoying every second of it, but also pondering how to fit my future 1 into my new world… the new bubble i’ve created.
- it breaks my heart to see my mom’s eyes show disappointment, with a smile, as she waits patiently for the day she can reach next level.
- the yearning has subsided completely. the hurt replaced with fear of the unknown. what’s left; my heart waiting for the replacement, a new norm. let the changes begin to transform. eventually. almost there.
- time to go back to paper. overview. also need to settle on an agenda.
- story telling at it’s finest: facebook=G rated, instagram=daily/weekly creatives, wordpress=soul
- planning helps make things happen. be a part of the planning to fulfill voids. be here now.
- i’ve been looking for a song and i finally found it.
let’s change the beat. let’s change directions on this journey to self-discovery. are you with me?
BRB; RECALIBRATING OFFLINE.