- How do you feel about birthdays?
>> Birthdays are simply a reminder that you are getting older. I don’t feel like it’s a celebration of life, it’s a yearly reminder that you managed to survive another year. But time is an illusion perpetrated by the manufacturers of space. If time is in fact an illusion, then how old am I really? Time only exists when we think about the past and the future.
- Do you believe in fate?
>> Absolutely. For each action there is a cosmic reaction that is unexplainable until it reveals itself in a series of events and you are never the same again.
- What do you think when a band/artist “sells out”?
>> Losing their own voices. Following someone else’s vision and living it for their own. No longer genuine.
- What do you think of fans and fandoms?
>> It leads to community. It cultivates a sense of togetherness and belonging by being into the same stuff. But then again these days, fans and fandoms are ultimately fake or not sustainable. We get older, we move on, our taste differs highly dependent on where we are in life.
- Any specific personality traits you would like to see in your life partner?
>> What is a personality trait? (Actions, Attitudes, Behaviors) Fun, adventurous, genuine. Caring, strong willed, charming. Confident, humble, valiant. Exuberant filled with or characterized by a lively energy and excitement… (s.w.a.g)
- Should parents be their child’s friends?
>> Yes to a certain degree, where the child still looks up to the parents as an authoritative figure.
- What do you think of doctor-assisted suicide?
>> Pro. I’m starting to realize that everything is a choice and every human being should have the right to choose without being judged. Judgement is irrelevant unless you have lived that person’s life in their shoes, in their eyes, in their emotion. but hopefully not a lot of people will give up that easily. Let’s fight to live for as long as we’re supposed to… pro life but i’m also pro choice. Mental health can be deadly.
- Have you ever blown your top? Why?
>> Emotions run wild. I don’t think we are capable as human beings to not get angry. There are too many instances that i’ve gotten angry (believe it or not).
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
>> Sometimes I feel like i’m 12 at 32. Lately I’m acting like i’m 25 all over again.
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
>> I will listen to their argument and only intervene if the timing is correct. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I will strike at the right time within the conversation to challenge their point of views. INCEPTION, works.