so last year i wrote this post. i just read it and i had to admit that – those plans never surfaced. then i catch myself repeating: failing to plan and planning to fail. of course here it goes:
- I need to get my G2 before summer, for mini trips in surrounding areas.
- I will NOT plan on any intercontinental – trips and just save ALOT!
- Speaking of saving – I will set up a payment plan for our much needed future *love-nest* with J
- Budget Budget Budget – no new clothes until necessary so i have the motivation to go down sizes instead of go/remain where i am weight-wise.
- Which means more focus on health (like quitting smoking indefinitely, going to the gym, build muscles and increase stamina — etc.) let’s aim 3-5 lbs per month.
- Further decrease (like literally put a dent on that huge consolidation loan). So i can afford…
- to get married.
- but first let’s Get engaged (ahem-ahem)
- career check: PM
It will be a year of decisions. No more waiting. I need to start prioritizing -heres to better tomorrows. Wish me luck.